Parasiil on mac

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Sleep

Few remarks, which I have found recently..
1. Sleep - for some reason it goes to sleep slower and sometimes, when it wakes up, mousepad is not working. I can change applications, but cannot write or move mouse. I have noticed some strange behavoiur concerning my bluetooth mouse. Especially when I put it to sleep with bluetooth mouse attached. Nothing in logfiles. Sometimes the situation resolves with waiting but I also had to restart few times.
2. DHCP - in few cases it has not updated IP address if connected over wireless interface. Restart has been a cure in this situation. Seems that some address lease or similar issues are reason for that.

Other than that all is working fine and I will stay with Panther 10.3.9 for a while and am not upgrading to Tiger yet.