Parasiil on mac

Monday, May 02, 2005

It crashed!

Yeah, in the middle of Skype conf call, where few people were with SkypeOut and few with regular Skype. I was running many programs at once and tried to get latest data from finance via IE and Skype was running, Edonkey, ftp client, Safari with blog editor, Neo-office, Excel, Entourage and Lotust notes.

So as I was shifting between applications and filling excel with data and suddenly mac just stopped! I hope you never see this screen. In many languages it said, that this machine needs to be rebooted NOW! I found nothing in logfiles later... So I rebooted and continued work, files were recoverable, but still, really annoiyng message.

Later today, after my nap in afternoon, it was humming and screen was black. It did not recovered from that and I had to reboot it again. Is this all because of 10.3.9? Stay tuned, I will write again, if something happens.